A „cookie“ is a text file that the site sends to a computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
Closing the banner, you find when browsing the site, scrolling through any page of the site or clicking on any of its elements will consent to its use. This site uses „technical“ and / or „profiling“ cookies.
– cookies strictly related to activities necessary for the operation and provision of services;
– cookies related to preference and optimization activity (for example, flash player cookies if they do not exceed the duration of the session, backup or language / currency preference cookies);
– the statistical cookie, if used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third-party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies,
– social network cookies;
– Statistical cookies handled entirely by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies, go to www.youronlinechoices.com
Managing cookies on different browsers:
Information regarding the processing of personal data
Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) the data controller informs you that:
a) the processing of your personal data will be carried out for the execution of:
1. contractual obligations: supply of goods and services to the guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communication to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The processing of information will be conducted with manual and / or automated means that will store, manage and transmit data in our possession strictly related to the purpose of the same and with your commitment to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue a transaction, or to perform certain operations if the data is necessary for the execution of the transaction or operation;
2. the inability to perform some operations which require the communication of data to subjects which are functionally related to the execution of the same;
3. the failure to communicate data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to executing the transaction.
c) Your data, as well as the staff responsible for the processing company, may be disclosed:
1. to the hotel facilities where you will be staying;
2. to tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. to public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. to persons who can access your data under statutory provisions;
5. to external companies supplying goods or services.
d) You may at any time exercise your rights with respect to the data controller pursuant to the provisions of Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 which will be provided in full for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of relative personal data even if not yet recorded, and to have said data communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information regarding:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing data;
c. the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the holder, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects who the personal data may be disclosed to or who may become privy of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, person in charge or mandated.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amendment or, when interested, integration of the data;
b. deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data not required to be kept in relation to the purposes it was collected or subsequently processed for;
c. certification that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data although pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Data Controller and Data Processor
Pursuant to Article 28 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003:
– the owner of the processing of personal data collected from this website, as the owner of the website, is indicated at the foot of the website itself.
– the Data Processor is the company Ermenegildo Rosa Salva s.r.l .(http://www.rosasalva.it) with registered office at San Marco 950 – 30124 Venice and, the System Administrator of the website, is its partner company Netplan S.r.l. (http://www.netplan.it) with headquarters in Via delle Industrie, 17 / A (int. 6, 7) – 30175 Venezia Marghera.- the Independent Data Controller and owner of the online booking system is the company Visit Technology Group (http://citybreak.com/about/) based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The copyright of all materials on all pages of this website belongs to (Ermenegildo Rosa Salva s.r.l. and its partners) and to the owner of the site.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted from, used or re-produced in any form.
* The website can be viewed electronically.
* The site and its pages can be printed or downloaded for personal and non-commercial use only.
The aforementioned permissions do not allow you to embed any page or part of the site’s page in any document or other material without first having received written permission from the author (Ermenegildo Rosa Salva s.r.l. and its partners) and the owner of the site.
The site owner and the author reserve the right to modify the said permissions at any time at their sole discretion.